Re: support donations (was Re: future of Looper's Delight (long)

Seconded.

Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2010 7:04 PM
Subject: Re: support donations (was Re: future of Looper's Delight (long)

I agree with Tony here, web stuff is supposed to be free, thats not to say that we all shoudlnt pay for it... I say keep it free, and then when some bills crop up, Violet tells us and we cough up! I would gladly pay... but lets do what we have always done and use community spirit and cooperation.

Violet just neds to know that there will be no financial burden on her from now on... hell... I WILL pay all the bills if ness...

She says pay, we say how much?

Mark