OT: Tour spam

I'm out on tour again and have already played two dates, but wanted to
send out my schedule before it gets too much later. I'm doing a few
looping sets this tour, wish it were more, actually. I did a set with
Emily Hay, who some of you know, on Monday in LA which was a blast - it
had been two months since I looped in public, ack!

Anyhoo, I've pointed out the looping sets below, the rest are me doing
my acoustic instrumentals.

# Wednesday, June 30, 2010 - Café Cordiale, Sherman Oaks, CA
# Saturday, July 3, 2010 -  Brainwash, San Francisco, CA
# Tuesday, July 6, 2010 - Ella St. Social Club (LOOP set), Portland, OR
(w/Areyougone, Coppertone)
# Thursday, July 8, 2010 -  Gallery 1412, Seattle, WA (LOOP set) w/Greg
Campbell, others
# Friday, July 9, 2010 - Bibo, Nelson, BC
# Tuesday, July 13, 2010 -  Private house concert, Salt Lake City, UT
# Wednesday, July 14, 2010 - Speedtrap, Palmer Lake, CO
# Friday, July 16, 2010 - Reba's, Newton, KS
# Saturday, July 17, 2010 - Greenhouse Grill, Fayetteville, AR
# Sunday, July 18, 2010 TBA, Kansas City, MO
# Monday, July 19, 2010 - Elbo Room, Chicago, IL
# Wednesday, July 21, 2010 -  TBA, Chicago, IL (LOOP set)
# Thursday, July 22, 2010 - TBA, Cleveland, OH
# Saturday, July 24, 2010 - TBA, Pittsburgh, PA
(more to come...maybe)

I also have a new tour diary/blog, which I'm making a game effort at
updating 'most every day. - http://thegrandschlep.posterous.com

Hope to see some of you's on the road!

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com