Re: support donations (was Re: future of Looper's Delight (long)

How about a fund raising appeal every 3-6 months (depending on how
much is needed).  If there isn't enough in the coffers, the letter
goes out again and if there is a surplus, the letter can wait.  Those
who find it useful are likely to contribute.

How much does it cost to keep the list alive (hosting, etc?)

Just one idea.

Kevin