Re: future of Looper's Delight (long)

Violet that's powerful and intensely felt and I know how difficult it is for you to even deal with this now or anything so close to Kim however maybe it helps to restore a sense of 'normalcy' by focusing on the things that were important to him.  As others have echo'd I too and am touched/taken by your dedicated plans.  If I can be of any production and or maintenance help I'm happy to offer.  As many here I'm pretty comfortable with HTML and graphics and other.

One thing I"ve wondered about that you didn't reference unless I missed it but I gather Kim was paying for the hosting/domain as a labor of love.  Are you going to need help from the community in maintaining that expense?  I know the shirts were to generate some capital for that and though I've not yet purchased I'm going to.  If need be I would chip in to the site costs.

Okay time heals and hang in there.

Jim