Re: Jeff Duke - "For Life"

On Jun 27, 2010, at 11:10 PM, david kirkdorffer wrote:

Jeff -
 Your piece for Kim is some really really beautiful music. I'm in awe.  The other piece is freaking me out right now as I sit in the dark typing away.  Nice!

Jeff Duke
For Life (In memory of Kim Flint, Founder of Loopers Delight)
C8H10N4O2

After loading the 2 links above, I played them both at the same time / on top of each other and thought that also sounded pretty kool. (IMO)   Thanx again, Mr. Duke. :-)

Cheers-
Rev. Fever
Portland,OR