fuzz factory (was ebow)

Tim -

Yes, I've enjoyed the way the fuzz factory likes to create its own sounds and running it through a few levels of delay and - bob's-your-uncle - you have yourself a symphony of squeels and warbles that don't sound like anything else.  Also, closing off the volume on your guitar, and then opening it just a little uncovers other sonic delights.

Sunday, June 27, 2010 8:09:22 PM
David,

I remember several years back seeing you "play"  the compression knob on a zvex pedal (fuzz factory, perhaps?) at the Wooly Mammoth rehearsal studios. That was some other-worldly (and very musical) sustain.

-t-