Re: [SynthSights] For Amy X Neuburg

that's really exciting news Rick, really dig her work.  I just referenced her to someone that reminded me of her on ImprovFriday.

Jim

On Sun, Jun 27, 2010 at 6:46 AM, Rick Walker <looppool@cruzio.com> wrote:
I'm proud to announce that Amy X Neuburg will
be a headline artist at this year's Y2K-X 10th Anniversary International Live Looping Festival.

Just another reason to make it to Santa Cruz for the entire week of October 13th -18th

****************
****************

Amy's really amazing!    I've loved her music and her sensibilities whether she's doing
compose live looping concerts or improvising (I've even been lucky enough to improvise
with her on stage, myself..........that was a thrill).

I'm so excited that she will be representing at the festival again this year.
She really deserves that stellar writeup that you posted!

--
From Brooklyn To Glindran, a new World/Free Jazz recording by Jim Goodin & Peter Thörn.  Proceeds
from the sale of this CD will benefit JDRF International.  jimgoodinpeterthorn.bandcamp.com.

www.jimgoodinmusic.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com
woodandwiremusic.wordpress.com