RE: Walker brothers Elegies - gloves and boots

Yeah, I remember Kim strongly disliking Ebows which is why I mentioned it.
I will however, continue to love and use mine, barefoot  - toegazing?

The weather's really hot here at the mo, (for Blighty anyway) so I've been footswitching barefoot. At the risk of sounding a bit kinky, I'm finding barefoot pedalling rather more intimate than the old size 9's. It occurred to me that playing with boots on is a bit like playing guitar with gloves on if, like me you regard the looper as part of your instrument.

BTW Bill, I'm really digging your use of volume and slide - looking forward to your set immensely at the loopfest.