Noise (and Live Looping) Mini Fest in San Francisco

I'm producing a mini Noise festival this coming Sunday, July 27th in San
Francisco
at the Rocket Room (406 Clement between 5th and 6th Streets, one block
off of Geary).

There will be live looping featured in almost all of the sets.  Even
Stanosaur will feature
audio feedback looping.

TRAVIS JOHNS opens up at 9:00 p.m. (he had a set at Y2K9 this past year)
ETHER ENGINE (that's my solo noise and rhythm project)   (9:30)
NOISE CLINIC (Noise Rock band started originally in Japan and now
including moi on drumset and noise) (10:00)
STANOSAUR (our own Stan Card on high volume feedback looping)  (10:40)
and finally the wonderful and talented
THOMAS DIMUZZIO  (11:10)

I'm very excited about it and kudos to the Rockit Room for giving such
audacity a voice.

I hope you can make it out.

yours,
Rick Walker