memorial gathering for Kim

We will be having a memorial gathering for Kim this Friday (June 25th) at
the First & Last.  This was "our" place for many years, and it was where
Kim could be found nearly every Friday night.

    When: 7:00pm
    Where: Heinold's First & Last Chance Saloon
           Jack London Square, Oakland, CA
    Dress: Bring jackets/coats, because it may be chilly.

    Directions on Google Maps: http://bit.ly/cBiU8C

There will also be a more structured Celebration of Life memorial at some
point in the near future, one that people will have more notice on, but
Heinold's will be particularly special because it's where Kim would most
want his friends and family to come together to support each other and
share memories of him right now.  I do hope some of you will be able to
come, and I know the rest of you will be there in spirit, just as Kim will
surely be.

Violet
xoxox