Re: granular plugins for mac?

In case any of you is still interested in this topic, I just discovered this web page about granular software
http://shannon-oneill.net/text/granular.html

Akira Rabelais developed this software (downloadable for free - mac only): it looks interesting:
http://www.akirarabelais.com/v/software/software.html