Re: tragic news

Dear Violet, please accept my condolences.

Be strong. You are not alone. So many people from around the world are
here for you. Don't hesitate to ask for help, any kind of help. Kim
has brought together so many people over the years, experienced in so
many fields. Just send a message to this list and I promise you,
things will get solved, problems will be dealt with, appropriately and
effectively.