Violet wrote

Violet wrote:
"I also want everyone here to know that I will do everything in my power to
make sure this community and this site lives on. I may need a bit of help,
in fact I'm sure I will, but it WILL live on. It's what Kim would have
wanted."

Please let us know what we can do to help you out through this tough
phase,
Violet.

If you plan a memorial,   please reach out to us (many of us are in or
near
the Bay Area)...........we can help you to organize it if you want help
or even take that responsibility completely off your shoulders if you just
need the alone time to grieve.

There is also such great technical acumen on this site so if there's
anything
we can do to help you continue this list,  please don't hesitate to ask.
We'd love to help you continue his work and, in the same breath,  if it is
a task
that you feel is just too much (and who would blame you),  we can help you
figure
out how to pass that work and burden on.

Because of Kim's work and his vision of community,  this community has
become
incredibly strong.  We've had looping festivals in 20 countries already
and the vibe just keeps growing. Between us, we have an amazing set of
skills
(including more prosaic things
like cooking meals or helping out with physical work that you need done).

When my mother passed on,  our entire community reached out to us in our
grief
and people brought us meals,  cleaned up after us to allow ourselves to
really
grieve fully.   I hope you know that it's okay to reach out for that kind
of help.

Please call on us.     We are so appreciative of what Kim did for this
community
and we are also aware why he loved you so much (and vice versa).

We are with you, honey!

Rick Walker