Re: tragic news

Dear Violet,
I can't begin to express the sorrow I feel at this time for you.
Please let us know what we can do to help you in any way, if you are
planning a memorial I'd like to be involved somehow. Though I didn't
know Kim as well as some of the rest of the list members, I had
tremendous respect for him and what he did for all of us. I first met
him at Loopstock that Hans Lindauer hosted in Santa Barbara and hung
out with him at subsequent Y2K events that Rick hosted and various
NAMM shows, I found him to be articulate, funny, down to earth, and
free of pretension, a genuine person who cared about music and people.
Stay strong my dear lady, Kim would want that.
My Best
Bill Walker
831-458-9573 home
831-295-1004 cell