RE: semi OT - Guitar Synths

Conversely Bill,
I've been spending a lot of time getting to know my GI10 with the hexpander piezo system. Using the midi to create loops and getting it to trigger a curtain of ambient sounds behind my  playing in a new piece I'm writing at the mo, called The Ice Palace, (just as summers in full flow here ;). Anyway, I'm finding the whole thing is taking me to new realms of possibility though my music hs taken a decided turn towards phantasmagoria of late. I'm also in love with EnergyXT's live mode which is spoiling me with sequencing possibilities - I'm in heaven..

peace

Gareth