Re: If You Could Keep Just One...

Well, folks... I'd take the RC-50... Main reason beaing the stereo
implementation which I prefer (but which is getting less and less
important to me  nowadays, interestingly enough)

> studio usable sound quality
Unless you are talking about 96kHz/24bit, I would say that the RC-50 has
pristine audio quality. It always sounded great on my monitors and I could
reuse the recorded material in DAW.

Nevertheless, I'm planning on selling mine... ;-)
Buzap