Re: OT: John Cage Music Scores

Title: Re: OT: John Cage Music Scores
that would be the easiest solution :-)  but I would prefer a little more of a challenge. I think I'm going to go with Bacchinale...  actually that one isnt has hard as it may seem.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 14:55:53 -0400
Von: Charles Zwicky <cazwicky@earthlink.net>
An: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Betreff: Re: OT: John Cage Music Scores

But, 4'33" is not in the "Fake Book"...!!!  ;-)

If all else fails you could probably fake 4'33" .  ;-)

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 8:28 AM, Nadia Salom <nadia.salom@gmx.de> wrote:
Hello,

I have been asked to play a piece from John Cage on a prepared piano at an upcoming exhibition at school. Does anyone have the following pieces as pdf?

Music for Marcel Duchamp
Bacchanale
The Unavailable Memory of
And the Earth Shall Bear Again