Re: How do you?

You left off experimantal from the list of three styles I tend to play.
All of these are different sub-genres of electronic music.  Berlin
School is in the mold of '70s Tangerine Dream.  I do that when at a
Ricochet Gathering and I'm surrounded by plenty of people playing in
that style.  See Okefenokee Dreams 2001 on Quantum and Neu Harmony
Records and many releases on the Ricochet Dream label.  (Visit
http://discogs.com/artist/Bill+Fox for listings.)  Ambient, which I
think you probably already understand, is yet another style.  There are
sections of ambient in my work with Twyndyllyngs when we're not being
experimental.  See http://myspace.com/twyndyllyngs for some tracks.  I
hope this helps.

Cheers,

Bill