Re: looping with a netbook

For the cost/performance differential, you can't have too much speed
or RAM ... just sayin ...

You might run some tests to see just how much "disk access"
read/writes you have on any given software package...you might be
surprised.

The bottom line is, of course, what ever works best for each of us,
given the sheer variety of ways we all work.

Best,

Dennis

--
http://myspace.com/usrsbin