Re: Digitech Jamman Delay Looper

ya, the RC-50 sucks as a midi slave and is ok as a midi master
I say ok because it drifts sometimes

other than that the RC-50 is pretty cool....

BUT

it would be really cool to have some pitch operations like the new
jamman.

Maybe the LP2 would work but I don't think it's stereo... still
waiting to find
out if it's possible to hook up 2 of those together.

Teddy
--
PS.