Re: Digitech Jamman Delay Looper

I agree.... was really hoping to replace my RC-50 with that thing....

boo Digitech

Teddy
--
PS.
--

On Jun 2, 2010, at 9:35 PM, G wrote:

Just found out about the latest Digitech JamMan delay looper/phrase
pedal released this year, one of three:
http://www.digitech.com/specialtypedals.php
Fantastic: stereo input/output, true stereo delay, stomp pedal, takes up
to 2GB memory cards offering hours of stereo looping per card, up to 99
loops/phrases per card, a number of useful features, and affordable for
what it is.  Brilliant.
Hang on ... no MIDI?  No midi control, no midi sync, why?

The frustration continues,
-- G.