New loop music release

Hey gang,
I have just released a collection of looped guitar improvs taken from my contributions on ImprovFriday http://improvfriday.ning.com called "Othermusic". If you get a chance give it a listen. It is a free download so help your self to a copy!
Some reviews:
Per Boysen:
Lovely scary vibe!!! My sons just closed their doors to their rooms.... ;-))
David Cooper Orton:
Marvellous gnarly tones and beaucoup de backwards guitar - love it!
Suzi Duke:
Listening to "Null," I am wandering through a dark, deserted spaceship, sensing an evil presence lurking.
Peace Out,