Re: Nomadloop

Hi Matt,

I've been working on this for a bit, but it's still quite young.  The ideas come from my experiments in various systems, which left me frustrated at their lack of thought given to real-time performers.  I would eventually like it to be something like Band-in-a-Box but with on-the-fly chord and style construction, based around looping concepts.  It's obviously a long way off :-)  I don't know what that binary is... I did not build it myself and am frankly kind of surprised to see it, as I haven't publicized this project yet (except amongst some local hacking groups)

The repository is available on github at http://github.com/noahadler/nomadloop if anyone cares to take a peek.  Only keep in mind there's a reason I haven't publicized it more yet :-P

cheers,
noah adler