Re: Live Stream Spam

Matt sorry I was late catching you which was near the end but loved the textures, one piece very Methenyish!  Glad to see you on ImprovFriday.

jim

On Sat, May 15, 2010 at 4:11 PM, Matt Stevens <mattstevensguitar@btinternet.com> wrote:

http://improvfriday.ning.com/ I'm doing a gig streamed live on the web here on Saturday - not sure
how long I will be able to play for as I'm in the process of recovering
from a back injury but we shall see how we go!

V cool to play on a great site.

--
From Brooklyn To Glindran, a new World/Free Jazz recording by Jim Goodin & Peter Thörn.  Proceeds
from the sale of this CD will benefit JDRF International.  jimgoodinpeterthorn.bandcamp.com.

www.jimgoodinmusic.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com
woodandwiremusic.wordpress.com