Re: New live looping tune

Thanks Per

I totally agree RE: levels - i need to go in less loud to allow more dynamics!

Matt Stevens
www.mattstevensguitar.com

On 18 Apr 2010, at 14:47, Per Boysen wrote:

On Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 3:26 PM, Matt Stevens
#sundayfreenoodle 11 is here - new song called 8.19 live on ustream last
year free mp3- ebow/whammy
pedal/live looping http://bit.ly/ceTL8g -

Let me know what you think guys.....

Very cool track, Matt! I like the general melodic feel in this.
Especially in the ebow part, which I also like because it has a wide
dynamic range. The chord guitar works ok, but I wish you had played it
into the looper with less strained attack, still groovy but with the
sensitive feel of the wider dynamics you used in the ebow part.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com