Re: OT: Vortex issue

Thanks Andy- I ran the diagnostics and found that the tone at the right o/p was ok and the left o/p was softer and lower in pitch and came from both left and right outputs and was softer at the right output. I also thought it was changing and even thought by moving my head I could make it go away but it was a result of that pure sine coming from my practice amp- strange acoustic stuff!

I find the service manual to be fascinating as it describes at the end the overall flow and the component's jobs along the way. I also found it interesting that you can upgrade the delay memory!

I'll try more of your suggestions over the coming week or so and also decide if I should return the $70 multitester and save that cash for the iminent repair cost. heh-
:/

I love it when things break when you don't use them.