Re: Rafa's One Man Band (Live Looping w/ Ableton ScreenGrabs

Per,
Great video, as usual. Yea I think the focus should on striking that balance between art, performance and entertainment. I enjoy composing live, creating beats and arrangements, then keeping one layer rolling while I start a new song. At the end of one song, I'll switch whichever loop I want to use as a transition into no tempo control, no song control, with a long delay or verb. I quickly press stop in the arrangement section, letting the layer I'm using as a transition play alone, then recording a new loop to use as a clock foundation, and eventually fading the transition loop out. I'll record an  improv video this week, where I don't plan on anything beforehand, and create a jam vehicle type arrangement, for me to solo over, on keys and guitar. This discussion is great btw, thank you guys!
Rafa