Re: other gear that does long delay like EDP?

EH 16 second delay, EH 2880, Electrix repeater, basically any looper
with a variable feedback control will give you this same
functionality, plus an infinite hold, varispeed (in the EH gear)
etc...

http://www.zmix.net

http://www.esession.com/ChuckZwicky

http://albumcredits.com/zmix