Re: A bit OT - BCIMF this year

Wow, thank you Rick!  Is there an internet sign for a virtual blush?  :)

I really look forward to next year's festival already. I am considering a
hotel
as a centralized venue, with educational lectures, technology
demonstrations,
discussions, etc,, in the early day, and concerts at night.   But the
trick
is finding
a hotel open to this.

Kris