Re: A bit OT - BCIMF this year

Having just returned from Boise this morning, I'll echo Rainer and
Rick's thanks and congratulations for Krispen (and Jeff Kaiser). It was
an amazing event! The musicianship was stellar, the hang was priceless,
and the whole event ran so smoothly and without stress, in a beautiful
venue with great sound. Even though the five Canadians I'd intended to
import for collaborative sets dwindled at the very last minute to just
one, everything was taken in stride with no obvious frayed nerves or the
least sign of frustration.

So much good music...really, one of the most enjoyable festivals I've
ever been a part of. And Boise is BEAUTIFUL (with awesome pizza n'
beer...). I'm so grateful to have been able to take part.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com