Re: Max for Live: Potential for looping tweaks?

Hi Todd

> Have you considered just using midi clips to trigger those scenes and
> clips you need, ... a la Kid Beyond?

Using midi clips to trigger other stuff is very clever.
Imo, this works well when you - like Kid Beyond - have pre-arranged songs
with a clear structure. But if you want to take a more unknown voyage,
improvising more freely, it's not flexible enough for me.

I find his performance very inspiring non-the-less (esp. looping with just
mike + pedals).

best regards
Buzap