Re: OT - logic upgrade

The license is for two computers. But that's in theory. From what I
have heard you may in praxis run it on more alternative machines. But
running Logic on several computers within the same network and at the
same time may be problematic. If my memory serves me correctly there
is no need for a registration in order to make the software work. Last
time I installed a Logic 9 Studio box was ten months ago, so I may not
remember all details, but since Logic is so cheap it is evident that
selling Logic licenses is nothing Apple makes a lot of money on - the
business "product" is rather selling computers.  This may explain that
there is no rigid copy protection system today. Apple skipped the old
USB dongle because the whole damn pc is now "the Logic dongle" - I
mean, Logic can only run on a Mac.

There is an online knowledge base where these kind of questions can
get a proper answer. It is under the "Help/Logic Pro Support" menu in
Logic Pro, but here's the direct URL:
http://www.apple.com/support/logicpro/

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen