FS: Noise Swash, Roland TR77, Circuit bent and weird, etc.

Daedsound is in full swing and I'm trying to thin out a few items. I have
a page of odds and sods in the circuit bent catagory (yes, including some
speaks) up at http://daedsound.com/Salez/Daedhandmade.htm  This will be
updated alot including some cool earings and such for those so inclined.
prices start at $40 for tiny coffin handheld "thereminesque" synths on up

http://daedsound.com/Salez/Daedhandmade.htm

Also new FS:

1. 3/4mspedals.com custom Noise Swash - $175  Grey box with a few odd mods
including audio mix in. Buzzes and chirps and freaks like a mutha.

2. Roland TR77 drum machine $175 obo-  From Waaaaaay back in the day.
Roland's first ever product. I am not sure what these go for so I put the
price up but could be convinced either way if the deal is easy. I made a
video demo of this yesterday but given it's age and fickle nature this one
is working now and sold "as is".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyi20WXTskE

still forsale:

4. Roland SBF325 Vintage CV flanger $600

5. Frostwave V2 Resonator - $550

6. Roland SP808EX with zip disks and manual $350

more goodies. Pictures and more at: http://daedsound.com/Salez/FS.htm

Pickup is wonderful (phila pa) but I'll also take USPS MO or Paypal
(either direct or buyer pays fees). I pack well for free and charge only
actual shipping costs. Lots of refs. Serious offers welcome especially on
more than one item or local pickups!

Thanks for looking.

     NEW DAED SITE!!  -  Http://DaedSound.com
 DAED: Circuit Bent and Unusual Sound Devices
"Making Something Extrodinary from the Ordinary"

      Music and More at the Mothership:
    Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com