Re: OT: New MBP... or not? (Firewire still necessary?)

Reaper is great. I don't do anything fancy with it, but it does the job.

On 21 Apr 2010, at 20:17, Tony K wrote:

Reaper doesn't do as much as Sonar, but it's like 1/10th the price and it does way more than I need.  I can't name anything specific off the top of my head.  Reaper does a few little things that I really like.  naming input ports.  Routing from one track to another.