Re: Acoustic Looping Rig

Hey Bill,so how do you route your stereo signal through it without the aux sends?

2010/4/21 William Walker <billwalker@baymoon.com>
Suggestion, if its within your budget, don't scrimp on the preamp end of things. I use a DTAR Solstice preamp which could easily be mounted on a a pedal board or adapted to a rack tray like i do. Its a bit taller and more square than the M-9 but similar in size and weight. Its controls are mounted on the front face, not the top like  floor effects are. . If you want that type of thing in an even smaller footprint, check out the Radial Acoustic DI,  its only drawbacks being it has just one channel, only one  1/4 input, and no inserts, whereas the DTAR has two channels  with separate 1/4 inch and XLR inputs and individual volume controls for each 4 inputs, as well as separate inserts, and 3 band eq for each channel.. The Radial is  a single channel device but like the DTAR it has and effects loop and an  XLR out and serves as a DI box as well. The DTAR I personally use, the Radial I've heard good things from people who use them.
Bill