Re: LP-1

Understood.  Thanks for the speedy reply.

Cheers!

From: Simeon Harris <simeonharris40@googlemail.com>
To: david kirkdorffer <unstrungone@yahoo.com>
Sent: Mon, April 19, 2010 4:34:14 AM
Subject: Re: LP-1

hi dave. i'm in the UK. another US looper was interested in the LP-1 and i told him that he's better off getting one over there. prices are higher here, because of tax and import duties that we have to pay on US goods, plus the shipping costs of getting it to you would almost be the same as buying one new over there. if you can find a used one in the US, you'll get a much better deal. i'm currently chatting to a guy in belgium who's interested, anyway.

sorry dave

sim