Re: More M-9 PHUN

I used to do the same thing with a Boss DD20 pedal in reverse delay mode,
I don't know why I didn't think to do that with my M13.  I like using the
expression pedal like that as well.  What I do is like up a Phase, Flange
and a trem, in that order, followed by a delay, then use my Digitech EX7
set for the space station sound and hit a chord.  The phase is thickening,
the flange goes WHOOSh and the tremolo chops it up, and as I sweep the
pedal, they go different speeds, needless to say, it sounds cool.