Re: Need some advice please

Not all Paypal transactions are instantaneous.  Most people are
familiar with 'instant bank payment' transactions that are just that
- instant.  However, eChecks take longer.  From the Paypal faq:

Why does it take so long for my recipient's account balance to
reflect my eCheck payment?

Question :
Answer :
     It can take several business days for your eCheck transfer to
complete and the recipient can use the funds from your payment. Here
are estimates based on which country your bank account is from.

         U.S. - up to 4 business days
         Canada - up to 8 business days
         UK - up to 9 working days
         Australia - 7-8 working days

     Your eCheck payment does not appear in your recipient's balance
until the transfer is complete.

21 days does seem suspicious.

In any case, don't ship until the funds clear.