Re: New album by Erdem Helvacioglu & Per Boysen

Hi Per and Erdem,

This is fantastic, really nice and trippy without going overboard. Also is a great resource of ideas for sounds and textures. Just when I think I am progressing in my looping education I hear something like this and realize there is a long way to go.....

I will play this between sets at my next jam session (without announcing), I am curious to see how the college students react....

Congratulations on a job well done.

Eric