OT Create your own Impulse models for freeware Convolution Reverbs

I did a little research tonight and discovered this freeware software for
creating *_your own_* Impulse files (digital modelling files) to use in a
shareware or freeware Convolution Reverb.

*VOXENGO IMPULSE MODELER*
_*http://3d2f.com/programs/86-115-voxengo-impulse-modeler-download.shtml*_

Here, additionally,  are some freeware Convolution Reverbs that help us
to transcend the crappy recording spaces we have in our homes and
garages as
live looping home recording engineers:

*SIR CONVOLUTION REVERB
_http://www.audio-production-tips.com/sir-1-convolution-reverb.html

_**
BRICASTI M7 IRS
_http://rekkerd.org/acousticas-releases-bricasti-m7-irs/

_*which has a nice freeware library of convolution impulse files here:
*_http://acousticas.net/World/IRs/AcousticasM7.zip   _*
(104 MB download size)

some more freeware/shareware impulse files for your convolution reverb:
_*http://www.rhythminmind.net/presetblog/category/samples/impulse-sets/

*_