KORG sound on sound

300$?
i mean it's small, but ouch. i was hoping for the 200$ range.
yes, i thought the buttons looked small (worry about long range durability-but i guess no one thinks of that, 6 months down the line
there will be some new hot thing that eveyone needs.......)
from the reading it looked to me like they are packing way too much in it i think....effects of all kinds w/ a recorder and looper.
i mean i guess it's good for on the go, travel...i guess w/ the nightmares i hear of travel, maybe it's a good thing....
i'll have to watch the vids tonight.
i tried last nite, and my 'puter locked up....
s---