Re: Question about multiple looping setup

On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 12:36 AM, Keith Smith <kahsmith@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm still not clear how one would achieve track-independent (and
>potentially
> overlapping) rec/odub control of Mobius.
> I'm guessing it can be done with scripting, but the method eludes me at
>this
> point.

No need for scripting there. Simply open the MIDI assignment window,
select a command (for example "Record" or "Overdub"), chose a specific
track, activate "MIDI Capture" and send in the MIDI event you want to
control that shebang.

You will also have to go into the Track Setup window and set different
physical inputs for the four Mobius tracks to be used.

But there are certain things that makes sense to set up scripts for.
That is if the individual musicians are going to change the quantizing
resolution during the performance. Maybe a bit overkill, but I'm just
mentioning it in case.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se