Re: Comparing the market's looping devices

Per,

Just looked back through your compendium of looping devices and had a
comment.

The DD-20 DOES have an overdub function outside the SOS, in Delay
mode...you just simply keep playing over the previous bit you've done,
leaving the Record switch depressed (both the red lights come on) ...
it can only do a maximum length of 23 seconds, but you can keep
layering and layering to your heart's content (or until it turns into
the most gawdawful audio mush you've ever heard ... or both!).

Ta!

Dennis

--
http://myspace.com/usrsbin