Bass Looping on the San Lorenzo (Bass/Looping gig spam w/ a mission)

Hi Loopers,

      Steve Uccello here of 'Uccello Project' letting you all know about
an upcoming event that I'm organizing/playing at. It's called:

'Bass Looping On The San Lorenzo' Featuring Dan Robbins plus more...
 -April 24th 2010, 6pm music (5pm Potluck) Felton, California-

    Aside from providing a fun event, this show is my small scale attempt
to not only promote the music of my friend's and myself, but more
importantly to promote the expanding role of the Bass and the amazing art
of Live Looping.

    This event was inspired by Rick's Y2K festival series and Steve Lawson
and Rick's first Drum/Bass International Live Looping Fest. I believe by
promoting other loopers (even in small ways) we can raise the profile of
our art and all have a better chance of surviving from the art we love!

    To read more about the inspiration behind this, get the specifics,
learn more about who's on the bill, or RSVP, click over to my blog at:

http://www.uccelloprojects.blogspot.com/

Thank you all for your time, and I really enjoy hanging in the background
and learning from you all!
-Steve Uccello

ps you can get some free downloads of my music at: www.steveuccello.com