From: Daryl Shawn <highhorse@mhorse.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Fri, April 2, 2010 1:09:41 PM
Subject: Re: OT: Re: jazz on tele's etc. Tone control - pick your pick carefully

I see a future in nail farming..."plectrums, 100% human protein.."

I use my nail as a pick, too. I used to keep a pick in my pocket and would pull it out occasionally, but found just sometime last year that if I curl my hand around and actually pinch my index as if I were holding a pick, it supports the index and feels very natural. Sometimes I'll use my middle finger instead, which gives a stronger, more defined sound.

Daryl Shawn