Re: OT: Re: jazz on tele's etc. Tone control - pick your pick carefully

I see a future in nail farming..."plectrums, 100% human protein.."

I use my nail as a pick, too. I used to keep a pick in my pocket and
would pull it out occasionally, but found just sometime last year that
if I curl my hand around and actually pinch my index as if I were
holding a pick, it supports the index and feels very natural. Sometimes
I'll use my middle finger instead, which gives a stronger, more defined
sound.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com