VirtualGigSpam reminder: Jim Goodin Live on ImprovFriday, tomorrow eve 7pm PST

A reminder that I'm appearing live tomorrow evening (Fri. Apr 2) in a solo performance on the improvisational web community portal ImprovFriday.  My live video cast will be streamed to their home page at http://improvfriday.ning.com.

Showtime is 7pm PST (10pm EST).  Go to http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html to find my exact show time in your locale.

Jim

Post... in a previous email we were planning a live cast with the Digitsignal group.  We have since decided to move that show to the weekend of Apr 11.  Stay tuned for an update on that next week.

--
music links...
www.jimgoodinmusic.com

video work/editing...