Re: tweek-o-mania.....M 13

Ok, with all that buzz regarding the M13, I decided to check the manuals
they have online, but still have some questions: any of you users
willing to answer them?

1. Architecture:
The way I understand it, it's four stompbox-style effects at once, plus
a looper and a gate. The four effect engines can do any of the available
effects in any combination (e.g. four stereo delays, or four seek wahs
or whatever). Correct?

2. Signal routing:
There only seems to be a serial configuration through all four blocks
(nothing parallel), right?

As for the looper: There's this "pre/post" switch - now the User Manual
says:
"Setting your looper to “PRE” will apply FX to your
guitar signal only. In the Setup Menu setting the looper to “POST” will
apply FX to your loop recording and your guitar signal."

The advanced users guide says:
"this switch controls whether your loop will play back pre or post the
FX in your current Scene. If toggled Pre (blue), this means your loop
will not pass thru the current FX. If toggled Post (green), your loop
will play back with your Scene FX applied."

So how does that work? Is this effects pre/post looper in the looper's
output chain (as the second statement indicates) or in the input chain
(as the first one indicates) or something else entirely? Which of the
following is possible:
a) Input goes through FX, then input+FX goes into looper, looper goes out
b) Input goes into looper, looper+input goes through FX
c) anything else...

I fear having two FX and two after is not possible...

3. Those scenes:
I don't get the concept of the scenes. The way I understand it, you have
those four FX engines, and then 3 footswitches for each one to select
one setting. Is a scene a complete collection of those 12 settings, or
one of those 12?

4. Feedback:
How did that with looper feedback work again? Adjustable?

Thanks,

Rainer

--
http://moinlabs.de