Re: Free Jazz/Avant-Garde Guitar

I've always loved the sound of a tele.

I do have an Eastman still, but I bought this custom Mirabella last month.

The Eastman is now my back up and travel guitar, since I probably won't
feel
comfortable checking the other one in, or putting in on the ala carte next
to the plane.

Here is my whole simplied setup now:
http://www.krispenhartung.com/gear.htm

Kris