tweek-o-mania.....M 13

just received an M 13 on monday.....my setup: guitar>M
13>Champ.....OMG!!!!!.....it could be the "flush" of new sound lust but
"what the heck do i need all this other stuff for?".....all my pretty
boxes and blinky lites, my heavy rack, mixer etc.....in all honesty, i
fear removing my rang and substituting the M 13 for it in my big kit, i
might never come back.....but this new kit is the ultimate 1
tripper.....all i see adding is a small mixer and an additional speaker
for the STEREO goodness.....granted, this is young love but i am beyond
pleased  not only with the looper functions but also the sound quality
of the many WONDERFUL (deep) patches.....plus the ability to go
pre/post loop with the fx.....yikes!!!!!......i want to take it
everywhere i go.....i can't wait to get a couple expression
pedals.....this is one lovely celestial communicator.....more reports
forthcoming.....m
p.s. a big thank you to young Bill W for turning me on to this sweet
beast, a sweet beast himself!